Thursday, August 30, 2007

Questions about the Site

Rich asks
" What will distinguish your site from the many many other sites with identical goals that are already out there?"

Rich,
As I receive emails from people, I am categorizing them by subject area. When someone has a subject specific question I will send it to all of the people who are on the list for that subject.

Everyone will be able to see your question and respond at their own convenience.

Their responses will be posted on my site. I will not give away anyone's email.

This strategy works particularly well for teachers who don't frequent a message board like teachers.net but are more than willing to help if they receive a direct question via email. Am I reinventing the wheel? I don't think so, but obviously those who try it will have to judge for themselves :)
Mike

No comments: